What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- All other data our Company collects is encrypted and only readable by the User who is logged in to our Platform, and those who are given explicit permission by the User.
How do we collect your data?
We collect data and process data when you :
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Our Company does not receive your data indirectly from other sources.
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Offer Services we provide when your are using our Products
When Our Company processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your data encrypted on a virtual server hosted at Linode (www.linode.com) an Independent Open Cloud Provider.
Our Company will keep your data for as long as you decide not to delete your account, accept when your account has been inactive for ten years, then we will delete your data.
How to contact us
Email use at : email@example.com